The MICBD Group renews its historic series of small business conferences designated for the Michigan cannabis industry. Join us in Bay City on May 20 for a full-length event, featuring informative speakers, a fantastic lunch and a generous portion of the latest news and updates regarding the MMFLA program.
This Conference is packed with so many features, advantages and benefits that we have to list them out for you!
- Our featured speaker is Kris Jordan, the State Departmental Manager of the MMFLA applications process
- Flying in from California to speak will be Fusion Bank USA’s Lisa Jander, to discuss closed loop payment systems and cannabis banking solutions
- Our Lansing Insider, Justin Dunaskiss of Dunaskiss Consulting and Development, will address pending legislation affecting the MMFLA program and other topics
- We serve a fantastic lunch for all attendees and provide refreshments throughout the day
- Cannabis insurance specialist Quintin Meek from Cannabis 360 Insurance will be speaking
- The Bay City Hilton Hotel is a great place to meet; the Grand Ballroom is fabulous and the catering is excellent
- Municipal Relations expert Tom Reif will also be offering guidance for MMFLA applicants on city relations AFTER an MMFLA license is awarded
- Enjoy a free after party hosted by MMLE at their downtown Bay City offices, less than one mile from the hotel.
JUST ANNOUNCED! Our featured speaker will be the State Departmental Manager of the MMFLA applications processing section, Kris Jordan. Ms. Jordan is the “resident expert on our process,” according to BMMR Director Brisbo. She will deliver an update and answer questions from attendees. Welcome, Kris Jordan!
The Michigan Cannabis Business Development Group (MICBD) has held seven small business conferences since 2015. We’ve visited cities with pro-cannabis ordinances on the books like Ann Arbor, Flint, Detroit, Traverse City and Lansing. In 2018 the Bay Region of Michigan stands out as having an unprecedented degree of acceptance for the new medical marijuana business industry created by the legislature in 2016.
Join entrepreneurs from all along the Lake Huron shoreline- and some inlanders, too- as we hear from some of the state’s brightest and most well-informed experts on the MMFLA application process- and what to expect once you’ve received that crucial application approval.
Featured speakers include Ms. Jordan from BMMR; Tom Reif, municipal expert from Bay City; Lansing lobbyist Justin Dunaskiss; and insurance industry specialist Quintin Meek.
Our sponsors include: Michigan Marijuana Licensing Experts; Bratic Lighting; GeorgeBrikho.com; USA Lab Equipment; the Law Offices of Bruce Leach, THC123, a staffing agency; Cannabis 360 Insurance; and Culture Magazine. Sponsorships are still available; inquire via email at email@example.com
The DoubleTree by Hilton is the region’s premiere conference venue. Join us in the Grand Ballroom for an excellent catered lunch and a must-attend event for cannabis entrepreneurs.
BONUS! Join us for a FREE networking session after the Conference at the downtown Bay City offices of the Medical Marijuana Licensing Experts. We will relax and enjoy refreshments and conversation about the Conference’s cutting-edge information. This will be THE place for in-depth conversations and fostering friendships within the industry’s elite. Details are available online or at the event.
Dunaskiss Consulting and Development
Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation
Cannabis 360 Insurance